February 5, 2009

Bowling Fun!











Dad sent me an email after seeing these pictures and he said, " I think Reese is going to be able to do anything he sets his mind to". I think he is right...

Reese started a bowling program on Monday night and needless to say.. he loved it. He is really good at bowling on the Wii, but I never thought he would do this well in an actual bowling alley. Well, "bowling factory" as he calls it :) As you can see from the score board, Reese got 2 spares and 1 strike... I was amazed. He was so proud of himself and was jumping around like a kangaroo. I don't think he could have stood still if he had to. (The picture of him sitting was before we got started). Reese has only been bowling one other time at a birthday party so he was super excited to go again. We haven't taken him on our own... just never thought to do so. I am HORRIBLE at bowling and after Kevin injured his hand... he hasn't been able to do it either. Well, looks like we are going to have to start going more....Something is going to have to get this child a college scholarship Ha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment