February 23, 2009

Jesus loves the little children....
















James Ryan Dirnberger was baptized Sunday at our church. It was such a special day and we were thankful our friends and family could be here to help us celebrate. Kevin's family even came in from southeast Mo. Mike and MeLeah were unable to make it but I know they were thinking of their little nephew at this special time. Devin and Reese were very excited for their little brother and were angels in church....which is a good thing... because we were sitting on the front row. :) We had everyone over for lunch after church and had a great time. Devin and Reese got to see all their cousins and really had a good time running around like crazy boys! It was such a wonderful day and I am thankful that my beautiful son has officially been baptized. A lady stopped me after Mass and said, "now you know.. he is God's child...he is a gift to you from God". That has stuck with me so much since yesterday...not that I didn't know that already...but we can all use reminders every now and again...God Bless you James Ryan....

No comments:

Post a Comment