February 17, 2009

Children have the biggest hearts...












I cannot believe how big my little guy is! Yesterday morning Reese came downstairs holding his "blue bear". This is a normal morning ritual, however, this morning was going to be special. Reese went to James' crib and said, "he can sleep with blue bear if he wants to. Then he can be happy when he sleeps like I am". For those of you who know Reese well, "blue bear" has gone everywhere with us for the past 4 years. Over the last 6 months or so, Reese has kinda grown out of taking him everywhere, but he still sleeps with him every night. So... this was very sweet for Reese to give him to James. I am not sure if it is permanent....Ha! but nevertheless it was precious. God has blessed me with a very loving and gracious child...I pray that he always remains that way. I also pray that James grows up to be just as caring and that he knows how much his big brother loves him.

No comments:

Post a Comment