January 29, 2009

More of the boys...












As you can see from other pictures, Reese is very photogenic so when he wants to take pictures I jump at the opportunity. He wanted to take pics with his "baby brother" and he was all smiles. He is still so proud of his brother and that makes my heart smile...
Devin seems to be getting so big and he is not a "little boy" anymore. It does not seem possible that he is old enough to be involved in sports like this... From what I hear he is very good at wrestling... of course that is coming from HIM! I can't wait to see him at a wrestling meet soon.



2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are a quick learner. The picutres are great. I can't beleive Devin is wrestling already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! How they grow. Don't you just love the life of boys.......

    ReplyDelete