March 9, 2010

"Bestest Mommy"






No matter how busy your day was... no matter how stressed you get from the daily grind.... it is all irrelevant when you come home and your son comes and gives you a hug and says...."you're the bestest Mommy in the whole earth". Now that will melt your heart. I love my boys so much and they constantly put a smile on my face...no matter what my day was like. Because at the end of the day...it is just work. All be it work is important... but it doesn't hold a candle to my boys. They are my life. On my way back to work yesterday after dropping Reese off at preschool, I had to say a little prayer as I watched the Children's Mercy Life Flight helicopter land at our local hospital....that was someones son/daughter...I wanted to drive back and hug my children. I even asked Sheila to pray for that child when I got back to work......
Anyhoo...here are a few pics of the boys....Reese had a GREAT time at the MU/KU game....too bad his Missouri Tigers did not prevail.....

No comments:

Post a Comment