April 25, 2009

A Day on the Farm











Well, since I went back to work I haven't had a whole lot of time to update my blog. I will try and be better from now on.
Reese had his FIRST field trip last week and he went to a farm. I cannot believe my baby is in preschool and now going on field trips. I was thankful I was able to take off work and go with him. His class got to see horses, mules, sheep, a HUGE sheep dog (that Reese didn't want any part of), and chickens. They also got to have a barn dance! Reese is always talking about his "girlfriend" and as you will see they are together most of the time. She is the little blond girl in the pictures. Too Cute!! The lady holding Reese while he is petting the horses is Mrs. Carroll, his teacher. Bless her heart, she has the patience of Job. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment